Do You Want To Learn Business Valuation But You Don't Have The Time To Travel?
At Last ... You Can Learn Business Valuation ON DEMAND On Your Time Schedule And In The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office!
First things first ... Attend a FREE complimentary no obligation Kick Start Orientation to get you ready for our Business Certified Appraiser (BCA) course.
Once you've completed the Kick Start Orientation, you should enroll in Level 1 Valuation Essentials. Once you successfully pass the Level 1 proctored exam, enroll in Level 2 Advanced Techniques.
We will guide you through every step of the way plus, we are only a phone call away!
Backed by comprehensive course materials, industry leading business valuation instructors, service, support, and data you need when you earn your BCA credential, you simply can't go wrong embarking on your business valuation career with ISBA!
And, remember, you can repeat a course or attend a live classroom class when they are available at no cost. Who else provides this type of Member benefit? No one!
Just Complete The Form Below And You Can Get Started!
Who Gives Away A FREE No Obligation Kick Start Orientation To Get You Ready For A Business Valuation Course?
What will you learn? We will provide you with a brief overview of:
- USPAP Standards
- Revenue Rulings
- Financial Statements
- Ownership Characteristics
And Much, Much More!
Steps To Enroll In Level 1
- Complete the form below.
- We will email you an ISBA Membership Application.
- You need to return the Membership Application along with payment of $395.00 (for your membership dues and all the benefits that come with it!) We accept all types of credit cards.
- You will be required to remit payment for the Level 1 course directly through our online educational provider. A link will be provided to you. NOTE: Until we receive your Membership Application, you will not be enabled to start the course.
- Once your Membership Application and payment is received, you will begin with the Kick Start Orientation and then proceed to Level 2 with an additional payment.
- After passing Level 2, you will receive from ISBA your Demonstration Report Handbook!
It's That Easy To Embark On Your New Business Valuation Career!